Aonestudy provide a basic PHP Tutorials with PHP Examples. aonestudy Provide PHP study materials in very easy way. If you want to learn PHP it is right place to learn the basics of PHP. PHP Tutorial shows just easy to create dynamic websites using PHP.
PHP stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP stand for-PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a server site scripting language like ASP.
PHP executes on only server it is open source software. PHP can linked to support many databases(Oracel,
MySQL, ODBC etc.). PHP is Free to use and download.
It can be used with different operating systems like Linux, Microsoft Windows and Solaris also.
The destination of PHP language is to develop dynamically beget pages quickly. PHP is a herculean (powerful) tool for making dynamic and interactive web pages.
Before starting this tutorial you should strong knowledge of HTML. If you are not aware of HTML you should first learn start HTML
- PHP was discharge in 1995 by a programmer Rasmus Lerdorf.
- Zeev and Andi rewrote the parser for PHP launch PHP3 with a full form of “Hypertext Pre-processor”.
- PHP file contain text, Scripts and HTML Tags. It returns to the browser as plain HTML.
- The extension of PHP file is .php, .php3, .phtml.
- PHP is not a pure Object Oriented Scripting Language. It is very poor error handling errors quality.
- PHP Connected with MySQL. It is compatible with almost all servers used today like Apache, IIS, etc..